Austin, TX - Thousands of Texas residents are expected to participate in round 2 of Stand and March With Texas Women. The march will begin at 8pm at the Texas State Capitol and finish at Austin’s City Hall.
- WHO: Thousands of pro-choice Texas residents!
- WHAT: Stand and March with Texas Women, round 2.
- WHERE: The march will begin near the South Gate of the Texas State Capitol at 11th and Congress
- WHEN: Monday, July 8th 2013 at 8pm
- WHY: This march is to bring further awareness and build opposition to the anti-abortion omnibus bill that is in the process of being legislated. It is an opportunity to mobilize the masses that oppose this legislation and empower people to voice their opposition.